Guinness Collectors Club
Welcome! Sign In or Register

GCC Discussion Forum

GCC Home > Forum Home > Start your own topic

phimatfinch
 Post subject: The Guide to Guinness Collectables Volume 2
Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:23 am 
Honorary Member
I am now in process of self publishing the long overdue “The Guide to Guinness Collectables, volume 2”. Since the first book, much material has come to light that cries out for publishing. I have made contacts with printers and will now invest much time in compiling said tome. I will not duplicate anything from the first book, it will be all new but quality /vintage material, apart from the new ES and FES bottles and cans. New sections will be added on early show cards, Gilroy poster oil paintings and sketches and tea towels. When this book is done I hope that most of the better Guinness marketing merchandise will have been covered. I envisage a 9x7 inch hard back book, 200 pages, all colour with some 1000 images and descriptions. It will be sold at cost to all those who request a copy and as such I need to get the publicity to collectors to see how many I need to print. I will advise the cost when I know numbers.
Please send me an e mail to phim.finch@btinternet.com to pre-order and reserve a copy.
If you have special items in your collection you would like to see in the book, do send me a good quality image with any details you have such as size, material, date made,etc.
Regards David Hughes
andycapper
 Post subject: The Guide to Guinness Collectables Volume 2
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:59 pm 
GCC Subscriber
If you would like images of a range of Guinness related bottle caps (some rare going back to the 1940s and some from overseas 'Guinness' brewers let me know you email address and I will post pics and summary details. Cheers, Andrew Kearley (email: kearley7@gmail.com)