Guinness Collectors Club
Welcome! Sign In or Register

GCC Discussion Forum

GCC Home > Forum Home > Start your own topic

hatless
 Post subject: Please help me find this hat!
Posted: Fri Mar 2, 2018 8:02 pm 
GCC Non-Subscriber
https://imgur.com/a/cNHMV

Dear Guinness Collectors Club,

I have a problem. And while it may seem small on the outside, it's a large one to me.

You see I've owned this hat for a long time. Going on 13 years now, long. I owned this hat before I was old enough to even enjoy Guinness. And when I was, it was the depth of time wearing this hat that spurred me to make Guinness the first drink I legally had.

It was the hat I wore when I was accepted to college. When I got my kidney transplant. When I had my first love. My first heartbreak. It was the hat I wore when I met my fiance. I was wearing it when I proposed.

I love this hat. It's like a security blanket for my head. And finding a replacement feels impossible. It's like trying to replace a child.

I've looked everywhere for another. A twin, or even just a similar looking brother, and I've come up short.

So I've come to you guys hoping that you can help. Please, if you've got one hanging around in a warehouse somewhere, or maybe you have one in a production pipeline. All I'm asking for is just a little bit of hope. I've contacted Guinness themselves, even the storehouse in Ireland. I've come up short. Please, help me. If there is anything you can do to help, I'd be so incredibly grateful.